|Minithree not works on SnowLopard
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||pabtec [ Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Minithree not works on SnowLopard|
After upgrade my MacBookPro to SnowLeopard, my Minithree dont works.
- In the first moment, the unit works
- But when I try to configure, the unit shutdown and the screens goes black
- I tried to access to the configuration soft, but now it dont work
- I tried to reinstall the soft but nothing (nor repairing permissions, nor restart, nor nothing... not works)
I know that the Mini three is outdated and discontinued, but:
- How can I uninstall all minithree soft?
- Is it possible to "force" to run under Rossetta?
- Do you have in mind to solve this problems? or I need to forgot it and keep in box.
|Author:||MoKo [ Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Minithree works on SnowLopard|
Optimus mini three Configurator works on both Snow Leopard and Lion. The only issue found was that
Prolific driver should be updated, latest version is available on Prolific site at
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 10 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group