It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 am

Mini Three becomes Mini Six 

Post Mini Three becomes Mini Six
In a recent blog from Art Lebedev we have received news of a change in direction which will please the Mini Three fans no end. Due to finacial difficulties Art has chosen to postpone plans for the Popularis and run with the more a more tried and tested product, the Mini Three.

So how do you improve on such a fantasticly simple but popular design? Well you add three more buttons of course, making the Mini Three a Mini Six. I'm not currently sure if it will have the same appeal as the Three, only time will tell. But the idea as before could also be a tech test bed for the when the Popularis project is restarted, as Artemy said:
Quote:
This year, before the release of our new dream - Optimus Popularis - we'll release the smaller version based on the same technology as a big model. Currently it is called Optimus Mini Six. There will be six display keys, as one may guess.

No further information has been given at this time but you can read the whole blog HERE for yourselves.

I for one will be please to to see Mini Three's return as screen burn and no software updates mean I am now looking for a replacement for my old Mini Three.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Post Re: Mini Three becomes Mini Six
In a recent update to the Mini Six story Art Lebedev have finally released some renderings of the up coming Mini Six and have suggested a release date some time later THIS year! As an extra nugget we have maybe an optimistic but welcome possible release of the Popularis in 2012. Fingers crossed!
Attachment:
m6-2.jpg
m6-2.jpg [ 38.51 KiB | Viewed 8377 times ]

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 am