1. I am trying to make group of layers for every application I use.
Firs of all standard Windows keyboard shortcuts.
But there is no WIN key in modifiers list. Could you please add it?
I am also waiting for ability to launch different applications with modifier. (the issue I've described
suggested to "use Modes plugin for now". Unfortunately I didn't figure out how it works.
2. I have also spotted strange OM behavior when you open command line interface (cmd.exe). The keyboard is not responding for some time (about a minute). It appears to be the case only during first time you launch cmd.exe.
3. When I press the button shown in screen-shot below it produce comma even though the key shows dot. How can I fix it?
4. And of course it's annoying when keyboard hangs up and I need to power cycle it to restore functionality. The problem still persist through new versions. But I guess it is firmware problem...
5. (Off Topic) One more thing on mechanical side. I've noticed that inside surface of plastic cover on some keys (left Ctrl, Space bar, Enter...) touches the key itself when pressed in the same top-left corner. And the plastic cover started to wear out in this spot. It is nothing to worry about for now but it will become noticeable in some time. May be I press these keys too hard?
Will I be able to order several plastic covers in future?
Windows XP Pro SP3