It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:08 am

New firmware upgrade available 

Post New firmware upgrade available
Ver 0.62b

If you download the latest version for the PC ( does NOT work on mac yet) configurator, you can update the firmware directly from there

Dale

Last edited by dalep on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: New firmware upgrade available
Awesome - Although i fear that the Mac version is going to lag behind too much. Already there have been 2 updates for the PC since the Macs last. Also the functionality on the PC configurator is miles ahead of the Mac verison. Sadly if this trend continues, i will be losing interest in the keyboard very quickly.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi to everybody... (and my compliments to the admin for the idea of the forum, ArtLebedev is somewhat late on information sharing at the moment...)

My comments on software situation: don't be fooled by the fact that the PC has a configuration sw at the moment. It's still very basic and at the moment I'm also experiencing the feeling that the MAC version will be much better since its first version...

I think at the moment the PC version could be a little bit easier developing on, nothing else...

And about the interest on the keyboard: isn't better to have a wish that to have a wish satisfied ?

It's like my keyboard waiting: it was funnier to wait for it than receiving and starting using it... for real... 8-)

About firmware: do you think it will be possible (authorization speaking) to include links to the newest firmware download ? I was experiencing some troubles yesterday with the keyboard and I had to wait support answer to get newer firmware.

I only discovered today the link to the v0.61b was already here...

I know where v0.62b is if necessary (but I suppose it's not difficult to find it...).

BR

Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 am

Hi, There in no really reason to post the links to the new firmware now as the new version of configurator does automatic firmware upgrades now.

As far as i Know, at present firmware updates can be done on pc version only...

Dale

Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:03 pm