The Three Golden Rules
Specifically not permitted:
- Treat others with the same respect and dignity that you would treat people you know in person.
- Extend your respect to the whole community by making quality posts and threads after
carefully searching the forums, keeping the community's standards high and the feeling
positive and helpful.
- Take your experience in a positive light, even when people are negative and unhelpful.
- Abusive or inflammatory messages of any kind, whether in posts or PM's.
- Pointless and unnecessary posts. They will be deleted.
- Posting twice in a row. Please edit your post instead. Since "multi-quote" is broken, if you need to quote more than one post, we're forgiving on this.
- Posting another thread on the same topic. Eg: cross-posting in different forums, for example or starting a new thread when you had one before. Use your existing thread instead. Especially if you're asking for help, it's very hard for people to keep track of multiple threads on the same issue.
- Pornographic, racist or any other derogatory material (like you need to be told that).
Above all, enjoy the discussions!Addendum (10 Feb 2011)
All new members will have their first three posts approved before free access to the forum is granted. This is in order to reduce the amount of spam we get on this forum. Please don't take this personally as it is a necessary step to maintain a safe and clean environment to chat.